The position will be responsible for overseeing the financial, operational and budgetary aspects of the Brookline properties, as well as any outside business transferred or obtained while at Brookline. Maintaining relationships with tenants, contract work companies, and local governmental agencies is required. The candidate will ensure the properties are operating in line with Brookline’s policies and procedures. We are a seeking an experienced, motivated self-starter to manage and carry out Property Management strategies for our growing company.
• Minimum 2 years experience in commercial real estate property management
• Proficient in Yardi property management software
• 4 year degree
• Dynamic and energetic – contributes new ideas and a fresh approach to the position
• Demonstrated written and oral communication and negotiating skills
• Understanding of the industry, real estate ethics and legalities
• Executive-level presentation – prioritized, professional, polished
• Competitive pay (salary and commission)
• Currently in process of complete re-branding and implementation of robust, cutting-edge marketing platform for the use and benefit of every team member
• Recently expanded into high image, ultramodern work environment to set ourselves apart and ahead of the other guys
Brookline Real Estate & Investments is a relationship-oriented, full-service real estate company designed to focus on clients’ needs and help them buy, sell, develop, lease, manage, and invest in real estate. By utilizing our cutting edge technology combined with long established industry networks we strive to optimize clients’ objectives in all aspects of the ever-changing real estate market.